Jun 9, 2009

"God made us cousins, we made us friends"

Okay, so the title is a bit corny. Okay, quite corny! It's rare to meet a first cousin in your 30's...but I did! Thanks to facebook, we connected and were able to meet during this visit home. My mom and I went to their house for dinner and had a such a great time. We laughed the entire visit! We are still shocked at how many people we know in common, and are positive we had crossed paths during school. We just never knew we were related! We even have similar sparkling, witty, personalities! (well, I do but Rob is fairly close-LOL!)

The only issue is his ridiculous attachment to Notre Dame, but we'll work on that. At least he is a Cubs fan! I got to see my aunt again after many, many years! I also had the privilege of meeting his wife Dana and twins Tyler and Kylee who are just awesome! I sure hope we stay connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment