May 5, 2009

New Friends Jenny and Yuri



Last week when I was talking to my friend Jen, she casually mentioned she had a friend of a friend that was here adopting a little boy. I took down her hotel info and gave her a call. We've been having so much fun ever since! Her husband had to leave last week so she's here on her own with Yuri who is the cutest 2.5 year old! His smile makes my heart melt. I am really sad as I keep forgetting she doesn't live here and will be leaving any day now to go home to her husband and 5 year old son. We've taken walks, gone to the park, gone out for pizza, rode the metro, and of course hit Starbucks! Saturday we hit the open market and Monday she came over and we made banana bread that was DELISH! I wish her the best with her new little boy and hope to keep in touch!



2 comments:

  1. Yuri is soooo cute. Love your new blog Jennenskya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love the blog site, thank you for including me. I really enjoyed reading about your grocery shopping! Keep up the writting. I can even see you sewing. will keep in touch. Love Pam K

    ReplyDelete