Dec 20, 2010

Please follow our journey as we move to…

KIEV! We are moving to Kiev, Ukriane! I was a little disappointed at first, as I really was hoping for Sweden, Belgium..somewhere much more west…not next door! BUT, as I have done my research, I have been getting excited and am looking very forward to our experience there! I have already contacted the women’s group. Another bonus-  one of the British expats here in Moscow lived there and she has been giving me lots of pointers! The plan is for me to go sometime end of January/early Feburary to look for apartments. Who’s going to be our first visitor?

map_of_ukraine

This map gives you a better idea of where Kiev and The Ukraine are in relation to other European cities…

revised-eastern-europe-map

The plan is for us to move sometime before the end of March!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! You are moving again? Did you move yet? Good luck to you and Darron!

    ReplyDelete