Jul 1, 2010

Jenny visit’s to Moscow! (June 24-29th)

I was so excited when my friend Jenny decided to come visit! You may remember from a previous blog post that I met Jenny last May (2009) when she was here adopting the cutest little Russian boy. She is a friend of a friend of a friend. We have stayed in touch and am so thankful to know her. We had so  much fun~we just laughed the entire time!

IMG_0178

Jenny and I at Gorky park on the swings (amusement park)

IMG_0197

Jenny flying high!

IMG_0201

This Jenny flying high!

IMG_1153

There were two sets of these “act like a hamster in a ball on water” and at the first set, they said we were too old. Can you BELIEVE THAT? We are hardly a day over 25! Okay, maybe a bit over 25…They were happy to humor us at the second set.

Jenny getting into the hamster ball.

IMG_1163

It was NOT easy standing up!

IMG_0229 

IMG_1157

But us 30 something year olds DID stand up! Yes Sirree Bob!

IMG_1173

IMG_1155

Jenny & I getting ready for the boat tour

IMG_1188

Darron and Jenny at TGIF’s doing vodka shots before the circus!

IMG_0299

Darron and I sharing an oreo shake at TGIF’s

IMG_1246

We have arrived at the famous Nikulin Russian circus

IMG_0302   One Ring  Russian Circus—so FUN! A bit of a mix of Barnum and Bailey Circus, Cirque de Soleil, and some naughty dominatrix dancing…

IMG_0301

Darron, Jenny & I at the circus

IMG_0306

Evening picture in front of St. Basil’s

IMG_1273

I LOVE this picture! Jenny in front of a display at the mall

IMG_1292

Jenny in front of Alexander Gardens

IMG_1282

Beautiful horse fountain near Alexander Gardens

IMG_1286

Us climbing up on the fountain—VERY hot day!

IMG_1289

At SVO airport before Jenny heads back home…

IMG_1300

What a GREAT, fun week!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you guys did the hamster ball! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete