Mar 21, 2010

I’m too sexy for this fur…

The Russian fur hats, coats, and boots just cracked me up all winter. I thought the first day of “spring” was a great day for this post.  Unfortunately, since I had to stalk people to take their picture—I couldn’t get every picture I wanted. Sometimes I got caught and had to act like I was taking a picture of something else….woopsy!

IMG_4088

IMG_4106

IMG_4107

IMG_4108

IMG_4137

IMG_4194

IMG_4214

IMG_4321

IMG_4588

3 comments:

  1. I touch people's fur coats in public when I can . . . it's creepy and wrong, I know. But I was very good at passing someone on the metro escalator and, well, copping a feel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much more classy than the people of Walmart forwards! Have you seen those? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what's funny??? I left Russia in 1975 and then they were wearing the same, I mean, exactly the same hats and coats with the exception of short hooded ones. Truly, nothing changes there.

    ReplyDelete